Saturday 22 May 2010

Quidco - Cash Back Site

Money Savings Expert" website is a site I visit frequently. I read an article about a cashback website called Quidco, since then I have been using Quidco for over two years now. I bought my annual house contents and building insurance from Quidco twice now. I do my usual research work of shopping around for the best deals and always go back to Quidco to find something better. Similarly with my car insurance and my central heating servicing! Plus others; my airline tickets, printer cartridges, paper and foreign exchange. It has helped saved my household budget. Thank you Money Savings Expert for recommending Quidco. Lorraine, Bathgate - check website links below!
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com
http://www.quidco.com/


    
Check out Starbuck's Video, it has well over 6 millon fans on Facebook, glad these retailers and their consumers are doing something, better late than never! We hope to see more of them doing something. We have damaged the planet over many decades, plus we have over populated the planet and over taken the other members of the animal & plant kingdoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment